This is the normal steps we will take to get you into your dream kitchen.
1. What do you want?
- Would you like a modern kitchen, a country kitchen, traditional, contemporary?
- What sort of budget are you working with?
- Are there any kitchen appliances we should accommodate? Any special storage needs?
- Do you want handles or a sleek modern look?
- Do you have a preferred brand or type of stove or oven?
- What look are you after for your benchtop? High-end quartz, porcelaine, granite or marble, manufactured stone or laminate? Is your benchtop built for durability, value, or looks?
- How do you work in your kitchen?
- Is your kitchen in its own room or an open entertaining area?
- Put together a scrapbook of different kitchen designs, colours, benchtops, doors and finishes that you like as this will give us a clearer idea of what your dream kitchen looks like.
2. Concept plans drawn and sent
We meet with you to discuss your requirements and to form a brief of what you want in your new kitchen. We then design your kitchen according to your brief and budget.
3. Design and quote
Plans and quote given to you.
Acceptance of quote. Contracts issued, signed, and returned with deposit.
Check measure if needed. We will provide approximate start dates and approximate install dates.
6. Site preparation
Start installation, usually on the Monday or Tuesday. This includes removal/disposal of the old kitchen if needed. All subbing work is completed now, including plumbing (water/gas), electrical and minor building works.
7. Final inspection and handover
Your finished new kitchen is now quality inspected and ready for handover.
You can now enjoy your new kitchen knowing that is has been crafted and installed by professionals.